In line with Government regulations the following protocols will be in place.
- Upon entry all customers will have their temperatures checked and hands sanitized
- A contact trace form must be completed by every customer entering the premises, children included.
- No mask, no entry – Masks can only be removed when having drinks or food
- There will only be a maximum of 50 people allowed in the centre at any given time
RECEPTION AND BOWLING LANES
- Our friendly receptionist will assist you in checking in to a lane at the front desk
- When making payment the receptionist will be wearing gloves for handling cash and the card machines will be sanitised after every use.
- The receptionist will sanitise her hands after dealing with every transaction/ customer
- Please note that only socks or Bowling Shoes will be allowed on the lanes
- Bowling shoes will be sanitized after every use
- There are designated bowling balls for every station, should you require a different size you can ask the manager on duty to assist with the correct size.
- No balls are to be taken without the assistance of the manager, this is to ensure the balls remain sterilized
- There will be two areas for the bowling balls; one will be for the used balls that have not been sanitised and the other will be for the sanitised balls. These areas will be marked.
- All balls on the ball return are already sanitised.
- Once a party/group has finished a game and left the area, a designated staff member will remove the balls from the ball return and sanitize all areas that have been touched including the seats, consoles, ball return area etc. This process should take approximately 20 minutes.
- Social distancing will be followed when there is more than one group playing on the lanes
- As with our receptionist the bar lady/man will be wearing gloves and sanitising his/her hands and card machines regularly.
- The bar area and the seating areas will be sanitised every time a customer has left the specific area.
- The bar will only be open for customers bowling and playing pool
- There will be various sanitizing stations throughout the centre
- All our staff will be wearing the necessary PPE to ensure the safety of our staff and customers
- We reserve our right to not allow admission to any person that shows any signs of flu/colds etc.
- All areas will be sterilised at least twice a day with a sanitation fogger, more when there have been big groups or parties